gtbets.ag offers a very large menu for Proposition and Exotic Wagering. Simply
put, Proposition/Exotic Bets may generally be considered as any wager other
than a straight "side" or "over/under" wager. More specifically,
these wagers usually involve specific events and occurrences that happen throughout
any given game. We have listed some examples for you below.
Props/Exotics will be offered on more marquee games on the betting menu. These include, but are not limited to, Sunday and Monday night NFL games, various NCAA Football games, major Bowl games, and many Playoff and Championship Basketball games. There are also many other miscellaneous events that Props and Exotics will be offered for. Examples and Definitions of Common Props/Exotics
Which team will be the first to score?
The team that scores first in the game (touchdown, field goal or other). This bet will be taken off the board for wagering 15 minutes before the scheduled kickoff time because the coin has been tossed and the team who will have the first possession of the ball is known.
Which team will be the last to score?
The team that scores last in the game (touchdown, field goal or other, overtime included).
- Will either team score in the first X minutes and XX seconds of the game?
- Will the first score of the game be a touchdown (overtime included)?
- Will the last score of the first half be a field goal?
- Will either team score in the last 2 minutes of the first half?
- Will the team that scores first win the game?
- Will either team have 3 or more unanswered scores?In other words - will either team score 3 times without the other team scoring in between (touchdown, field goal or safety, conversions do not count)?
- Will the longest touchdown be over or under XX yards?
- Will the shortest touchdown of the game be over or under XX yards?
- Which half will have the most points scored in it by both teams combined (overtime included in the second half)?
- Will the total field goals made by both teams combined be over/under X?
- Will Quarterback X throw an interception?
- Will the total rushing yards by Running back X be over or under X?
- Which team will have the most penalties?
- Will the total sacks made by both teams combined be over or under X?
- Will the total fumbles lost by both teams be over or under X?
- Will the total points scored by a team be over or under X?
- Alternate point spread (works exactly the same as the normal point spread).