Bet on Boxing
- Boxing Betting Odds
- Boxing Betting Tips
- Boxing Betting Strategy
- Boxing Betting Strategy - Punchers vs. Boxers
- Boxing Betting Strategy: Hungry Fighters vs. Champs
- Bankroll Management
- Online Boxing Betting
Our Wagering Menu for Boxing includes, but is not limited to, the following Exciting Wagers:
- Moneyline for each bout
- Round Propositions
- Total Rounds is communicated as Point Total on wager confirmations.
- In the event of a draw, if the draw is on the board as one of the options available to wager on, those wagers on the draw are paid, and wagers on either fighter are not refunded.
- In the event of a draw, if the draw is not on the board as one of the options available to wager on, wagers on either fighter are refunded.
- When the bell is sounded signifying the start of the first round, the bout is considered official for betting purposes, regardless of the scheduled length or title.
- In rounds proposition bets, the fight must go the originally scheduled length for action.
- A full round is only considered for wagering purposes when the bell sounds signifying the end of said round.
- The official stopping of a round before the sounding of the bell does not constitute a full round.
- If one or both fighters fail to answer the bell for a round, the fight is judged to have finished in the previous round.
- If the scheduled number of rounds is changed, all bets on pick the round are void.
- Bets will be settled on the official result announced in the ring. Subsequent appeals/amendments do not affect settlement (unless the amendment was made due to human error when announcing the result). All bets will have action regardless of changes to number of rounds to be fought.
gtbets.ag is proud to offer moneyline wagering on boxing to our online members. Moneyline Wagering is simply wagering on the contest based on
a given price rather than a pointspread. The fighter wagerd on just has to win
A player could choose one of two wagers on the following matchup: Holyfield -340 Vs. Lewis +260. If Holyfield wins then the player laid $340.00 to win $100.00. If Lewis wins then the player who bet $100.00 wins $260.00.
gtbets.ag is proud to offer round propositions on boxing to our online members. Round Propositions are most like Over/Under wagers. The fight simply must go Over or Under the number of rounds wagered on.Example
The Round Proposition line for the Holyfield Vs. Lewis fight is posted at: Over 9 1/2 rounds -200 Under 9 1/2 rounds +180.
A player could choose one of two Round Proposition Wagers on this fight: Over 9 1/2 -200 - If the fight goes more than 9 1/2 rounds, then the player laid $200.00 to win $100.00. Under 9 1/2 +180 - If the fight goes less than 9 1/2 rounds, then the player who bet $100.00 wins $180.00.
If the fight goes 1:31 of the 10th round over is the winner
Please Note: If there is a fight that you would like to wager on that we do not have listed, please contact us and tell us which fight you are looking for. We will attempt to make odds for you!